- Roe v. Wade Live Updates: Protests and News - The New York Times
Roe v. Wade Live Updates: Protests and News The New York Times Reactions to the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade Yahoo News America 1.0 had jumped the shark before Roe decision, but we can start anew The Philadelphia Inquirer Opinion | Supreme Court loses legitimacy in overturning Roe v. Wade The Washington Post Opinion | 'Abortion Is Just the Beginning': Six Experts on the Decision Overturning Roe The New York Times View Full Coverage on Google News
- 'We're done': Chaos and tears as an abortion clinic abruptly shuts down - The Washington Post
'We're done': Chaos and tears as an abortion clinic abruptly shuts down The Washington Post Pro-life medical center boards up windows and doors against possible violence KATU Columbia abortion clinic temporarily not seeing patients after Roe v. Wade overturned Charleston Post Courier View Full Coverage on Google News
- Xi Jinping to visit Hong Kong in first trip outside mainland China since pandemic began - CNN
Xi Jinping to visit Hong Kong in first trip outside mainland China since pandemic began CNN Xi to Attend Hong Kong Anniversary Event, Lee's Swearing-In Bloomberg China's Xi to visit Hong Kong for 25th anniversary of handover Reuters.com Hong Kong elite predict city's future on 25th anniversary of handover to China Bloomberg President Xi Jinping Stresses Affection for Hong Kong in People's Daily Bloomberg View Full Coverage on Google News
- Two dead, 14 wounded in Norway nightclub shooting, police say - Reuters.com
Two dead, 14 wounded in Norway nightclub shooting, police say Reuters.com Shooting at Oslo gay bar leaves at least two people dead ahead of Pride parade CNN Two killed after reported shooting at Oslo gay bar on night before Pride parade The Washington Post View Full Coverage on Google News
- Dow Jones Futures: Market Rally Gains Steam; 9 Stocks To Watch - Investor's Business Daily
Dow Jones Futures: Market Rally Gains Steam; 9 Stocks To Watch Investor's Business Daily Stocks jump to close out second best week of 2022: S&P 500 gains 3.1%, Dow adds 800+ points Yahoo Finance Stocks Jump As Recession Fears Ease Barchart Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week Reuters.com View Full Coverage on Google News
- Eighteen dead in mass break-in to Spanish enclave of Melilla
A huge crowd of migrants tries to cross into Melilla in North Africa, with many killed and injured.
- Billie Eilish protests US abortion ruling at Glastonbury
The 20-year-old calls the decision to end the constitutional right to abortion a "dark day".
- Roe v Wade: Abortion clinics start to close after Supreme Court ruling
After the Supreme Court removed the constitutional right to abortion, some states have outlawed it.
- Chess: A different Russia-Ukraine battle in India
Russia's Arkady Dvorkovich will take on Ukraine's Andrii Baryshpolets for the top post in chess administration.
- Kidnap alert heightens Iran-Israel shadow war fears
The warnings for Israeli tourists join assassinations and sabotage as the foes aim at each other.
- She Was One Year Away From Going To College. Then The Taliban Banned Her From School.
The policy prohibiting girls from attending school after sixth grade contradicts the regime’s previous promises to loosen restrictions on education rights. View Entire Post ›
- I, A Brit, Went To Tokyo, And Here Are 17 Things I Noticed That Are Pretty Effing Different From The UK
Yes, that is a rabbit on a lead. View Entire Post ›
- Prince George, Princess Charlotte, And Prince Louis Played A Starring Role In The Trooping The Colour
The Cambridge children rode in a carriage during the Queen's birthday parade as part of her Platinum Jubilee celebrations. View Entire Post ›
- Jill Biden Made A Surprise Visit To Ukraine To Meet With Their First Lady
Olena Zelenska had not been seen in public since Russia's invasion of Ukraine began in February. View Entire Post ›
- The WHO Has Nearly Tripled Its Estimate Of The Pandemic’s Death Toll
The UN’s health agency has embraced statistical methods that put the true toll of the pandemic at around 15 million. Will it shock nations that are denying the severity of COVID-19 into action? View Entire Post ›